Father and three children survive air strike in Aleppo. File photo
- Islamic State executes Syrian soldier, threatens to storm Assad’s hometown
- Syria welcomes Iranian nuclear deal
- Syrian rebels reach regime-held military base south of Idlib
- 15,000 antiquities at risk in militia-run Idlib: Syrian officials
- Jihadists of ISIS and Qaeda attack Syrian rebels in Damascus
- Syria hosts world’s extremists
- Turkey arrests four Russians before crossing into Syria to join ISIS
Aleppo, Syria – Pro-regime air force bombed on Monday Bustan al-Qaser neighbourhood in central Aleppo. At least 7 civilians were killed and several others were injured in the attack.
Imad Hussein, civil activist based in the city of Aleppo, told ARA News that pro-regime warplanes targeted Bustan al-Qaser neighborhood in the early morning on Monday with a rocket, led to the killing of 7 civilians and the injury of dozens others.
A similar air strike targeted Tel Rifaat town in Aleppo suburb. One civilian was reported dead and 8 others injured, local sources reported.
Meanwhile, the pro-Assad helicopters dropped explosive barrels on the town of Hayyan in the countryside of Aleppo, while similar strike hit Bureij village near the industrial city. No reports about casualties.
Ismail Aziz, civil activist from the city of Aleppo, told ARA News that the pro-regime warplanes carried out three air raids on the Handarat area, as clashes broke out between the regime forces and fighters from the Free Syrian Army (FSA) in the Rashideen neighbourhood in Aleppo.
“there are casualties, but the numbers are not verified yet,” Aziz said.
Aziz pointed out that rebel factions of the Joint Chamber of Ahl al-Sham regained control over Hilan village near Bureij area on MMonday evening, after fierce clashes with the pro-Assad military forces.
Reporting by: Haya al-Abdullah
Source: ARA News