Victims of air force bombardment in Syria's Aleppo. File photo
- Jihadists of ISIS and Qaeda attack Syrian rebels in Damascus
- Syria hosts world’s extremists
- Turkey arrests four Russians before crossing into Syria to join ISIS
- Syrian aircraft bomb area near captured Jordan crossing
- ISIS reaches Damascus
- Leader of Qaeda in Syria: “We won’t monopolize power in liberated city of Idlib”
- Turkey arrests nine Britons before joining Syrian conflict
Aleppo, Syria – The Syrian air force launched on Friday a cluster-bombs-attack against rebels-held areas in the central city of Hama.
Three casualties were reported among civilians in Shahshebo district in Hama city amid bombardment by the Syrian air force.
A 40-year old woman was killed and two others were injured in the area due to the explosion of a cluster bomb in the crowded center of Shahshebo district, local sources reported.
Talking to ARA News, Muhammad Qabalan, civil activist in Hama, said that the injured were transferred to a nearby field hospital, while the dead body of the woman was taken by her family, amid a state f panic in Shahshibo district.
Meanwhile, the Syrian air force targeted on Friday evening the Zuwar village in Hama countryside with explosive barrels, leading to the displacement of dozens of families.
This comes one day after the death of Az-Zubair Brigade’s leader (linked to the Free Syrian Army FSA) in Deir Mharde town in the environs of Hama, during the artillery shelling by the pro-Assad military forces on the brigade’s headquarters in the town.
Reporting by: Haya al-Abdullah
Source: ARA News