Syrian refugee children in Lebanon. File photo
- Why Yezidis do not return home after liberation of Sinjar from ISIS
- Spain detains Moroccan man and his Spanish wife for supporting ISIS
- US refuses to pledge financial support to the Iraqi Kurds
- ISIS extremists destroy parts of Nineveh ancient wall northern Iraq
- ISIS vows to assassinate 21 Muslim clerics
- Threatened Yezidi minority calls for US Special Forces to free their families from ISIS detention
- Security forces expel ISIS from key district in Iraq’s Anbar
Beirut, Lebanon – Activists published online a video showing a Lebanese man with a knife in his hand threatening to slaughter three Syrian Refugee children. The incident raised a huge outrage in the Lebanese community and media, as the incident emerged amidst a wide campaign against the presence of Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
Lebanese sources told ARA News that the man who appeared in the video terrorising the three little Syrian boys is called Mohammed al-Fahs from the village of Abba in the district of Nabatiyya in southern Lebanon.
“Which one we will slaughter first? We want to cut off his head before his hand?” al-Fahs said while addressing the three boys.
The three boys, ages 4-7, were in a state of panic, screaming and crying out of fear.
On Saturday, the Lebanese Security forces of the Information Division reportedly arrested Mohammed al-Fahs “on suspicion of threatening minors”, sources reported.
Notably, this is not the first time such an incident spread on social networking sites showing Lebanese citizens abusing Syria children. Two months ago, another video was published showing a Lebanese kid hitting a Syrian kid with support of his father, who was preventing the Syrian child from defending himself.
Reporting by: Salman Mohammed
Source: ARA News