Image showing an IS militant preparing the beheading of a Syrian man in Manbij city, northern Syria. File photo
- Syrian Priest disappears in as-Suwayda province, activists accuse Nusra Front
- ISIS executes four Syrian soldiers in Deir ez-Zor
- Renewed barrel bomb attacks kill 22 civilians in Syria’s Aleppo
- U.S. strike kills two ISIS commanders in Syria’s Hasakah
- Assad praises Iran nuclear deal as “great victory”
- De Mistura meets Syrian rebel leaders in Jordan
- Syrian army and opposition forces exchange fire in Aleppo, civilians pay heavy price
Aleppo, Syria – The IS hardline group executed four civilians in the city of Manbij in Aleppo countryside, northern Syria, hanging them in a public square in the city, local sources reported on Sunday.
“They were executed for having family members in the ranks of the Free Syrian Army (FSA),” a family member of one of the victims told ARA News –under the condition of anonymity.
Haitham Ali, a resident of Manbij, said that IS extremists began using means of restriction and decapitation against locals, and then started executing civilians for no reason.
“The group imposed permanent curfew in the city of Manbij, banning people from leaving of their houses after 6:00 P.M.,” Ali told ARA News on the phone.
Reporting by: Redwan Osman
Source: ARA News