- ISIS militants storm Assyrian villages in northern Syria
- Six killed in twin suicide bombings south of Damascus
- Video: Turkish army sweeps into Syria to relocate tomb
- Car bomb attack hit Assad’s hometown Qardaha, casualties reported
- Syrian regime arrests Swedish journalist in Qamishli
- U.S.-led strikes destroy ISIS tactical units in Iraq
- Pro-Assad forces execute 10 children near Aleppo
Aleppo, Syria – On Friday, Swedish local media reported a journalist missing in the Syria-Turkish border area.
According to Expressen newspaper, a Swedish freelance journalist has gone missing earlier this week while trying to cross into Syria.
The missing journalist, 33, was reportedly preparing to enter a Syrian area controlled by militants of the Islamic State (IS/ISIS).
“Four days ago, he left the Turkish southern city of Gaziantep heading to Syria,” Expressen reported on Friday.
Reporting by: Jiyan Hemo