A snapshot from the videotape that shows the execution of a Syrian boy by the radicals of ISIS with RPG fire
- ISIS storms Syria’s Hasakah with mortar fire, dozens killed
- ISIS militants destroy renowned central prison of Palmyra
- Assad barrel bombs claim more lives in devastated Aleppo
- Kurds attack ISIS near Turkish border
- Islamic State fortifies its headquarters in Raqqa to avoid U.S. strikes
- Syria’s Druze minority under ISIS threat
- Syria’s Qaeda takes over last Assad headquarter in Idlib
Amed, Turkey – Militants of the Islamic State group (IS/ISIL) executed a man from the Arab clan of Sheitaat with an RPG shell in front of a crowd of people, Syrian activists reported on Thursday.
The network of Voice and Image, which documents violations in the Syrian eastern province of Deir ez-Zor, reported that Ibrahim Sharida, 17, who descends from the Sheitaat clan, was “brutally murdered in pubic”.
Al-Sheitaat Arab clan has been subject to a genocide by the extremists group in Deir ez-Zor province. Nearly 700 members of the clan have been murdered and buried in mass graves in the suburbs of Deir ez-Zor last year. The clan has been accused by the group of cooperating with Syrian opposition forces and were subsequently persecuted.
Syrian activists published a videotape showing the execution of the young man.
The released videotape shows a number of IS jihadists accusing the victim of apostasy and describing him as an enemy of God and the caliphate. He has been executed on charges of fighting the group with an RPG, and thus the radical group decided to conduct the summary execution with an RPG.
Earlier on Wednesday, IS militants executed more than 65 civilians in northern Syria. At least 56 Kurdish civilians were summarily executed by the radical group in the city of Manbij in the northern countryside of Aleppo, and nine other civilians were shot dead in Deir ez-Zor.
Reporting by: Jiwan Saman
Source: ARA News