Fadi being crushed by a tank at the hands of ISIS extremists
- ISIS captures 19 security checkpoints in Aleppo after clashes with Syrian army
- Russian special forces sweep into Syria
- Militants of the Islamic State attack Kurdish headquarters in Syria’s Hasakah
- ISIS advances in eastern Aleppo after clashes with Syrian forces
- Dozens of civilians killed amid intensified Russian strikes north Syria
- Assad’s top priority is defeating ‘terrorism’ before Syrian elections, Russian lawmaker says
- ISIS fortifies headquarters in key town at Syrian-Iraqi border
DAMASCUS – Radicals of the Islamic State (ISIS) have released a brutal video showing a Syrian teenage prisoner being crushed to death by a tank.
The victim Fadi Amr al-Zaydan, 19, is believed to have been a soldier in the ranks of the Syrian government troops when he was captured by ISIS militants.
In the film, Fadi, is shown dressed in an orange jumpsuit with a partially shaven head.
The brutal film, released on Saturday, was titled: “And If You Punish [An Enemy, Oh Believers], Punish With An Equivalent Of That With Which You Were Harmed.”
The victim is ordered to kneel in front of the camera before a masked brute unleashes a rant to horrified viewers. Fadi was then mowed down and killed by the tank, according to the footage.
This is the first time that ISIS releases a video showing a captive being crushed by a tank.
The incident was reportedly filmed in Homs province in central Syria. ARA News did not publish the video for its brutality.
Reporting by: Laila Majdalawi