- Kurdish Peshmerga forces expel ISIS from 12 villages north Iraq, kill 160 jihadis
- Mosul: ISIS executes six young men on charges of spying for coalition
- After suffering heavy losses, ISIS using old battle footages to stimulate militants to continue fighting
- Hezbollah’s leader agrees with Donald Trump: Obama is the “founder” of ISIS
- ISIS jihadis throw Iraqi man off a roof for being gay
- Senior jihadi leader killed in joint US-Kurdish special operation
- Islamic State chief in Afghanistan, Pakistan killed in US strike
ERBIL – The radical group of Islamic State (ISIS) released on Sunday its first propaganda film on the Paris attacks, that claimed lives of 130 people and injured 300 more in November.
The ISIS-linked Al Hayat Media Center released a propaganda documentary under the banner “Kill Them Wherever You Find Them”, showing the perpetrators of Paris terror attacks and their messages that have been recorded before they carry out the operation.
The video shows the nine jihadis who have carried out the terror attacks in Paris, including Abu al-Qaqa al-Baljiki, Dhul-Qarnayn al-Baljiki, Abu Fuad al-Faransi, Abu Rayyan al-Faransi, Abu Umar al-Baljiki, Abu Qital al-Faransi, Ali al-Iraqi, Ukasha al-Iraqi and Abu Mujahid al-Baljiki.
“The nine lions of the Khilafah who were mobilized from their dens to bring an entire courty -France- to her knees. They raised the word of Tawhid and lived the Ayat of the Quran by killing the Kuffar wherever they found them. And they continued to do so until the thirst for their own success was quenched with nothing other than their own blood,” says the propaganda film in its opening.
Each jihadi appears in the video delivering his final message in French before conducting the attacks.
The extremists are also shown while beheading people in areas under ISIS control in Syria and Iraq, threatening the west that the fighters of the Caliphate will soon reach Europe to fight the enemies of Allah.
Reporting by: Salar Qassim
Source: ARA News