Former U.S. Air Force mechanic, Tairod Nathan Webster Pugh, 48, was convicted of trying to join ISIS in Syria
- Why Yezidis do not return home after liberation of Sinjar from ISIS
- Spain detains Moroccan man and his Spanish wife for supporting ISIS
- US refuses to pledge financial support to the Iraqi Kurds
- ISIS extremists destroy parts of Nineveh ancient wall northern Iraq
- ISIS vows to assassinate 21 Muslim clerics
- Threatened Yezidi minority calls for US Special Forces to free their families from ISIS detention
- Security forces expel ISIS from key district in Iraq’s Anbar
DAMASCUS – A U.S. federal court has convicted an Air Force veteran of trying to join the extremist group of Islamic State (ISIS).
After a week-long trial in Brooklyn federal court, the suspect was found guilty of attempting to join ISIS ranks, local media reported on Wednesday.