Abu Abdullah (L) appeared in the ISIS video executing his younger brother on charges of apostasy
- Islamic State security chief killed in Iraqi raid
- Kurds combat Iranian forces in Shanu, 15 reported dead
- HDP demands Turkey to stop demolition of Kurdish towns
- US Defence Secretary backs both Turkey and SDF to close ISIS border pocket
- Over 1400 Peshmerga soldiers killed so far in war on ISIS north Iraq
- Syrian Kurds strongly condemn Orlando shooting, promise revenge by hitting ISIS
- US-led coalition bombs ISIS weapons warehouse in Mosul
ERBIL – A leading member of the Islamic State (ISIS) radical group has executed his younger brother after the group accused him of ‘apostasy’.
The pro-ISIS media office of Wilayat Al-Jazirah released a footage showing the execution of one of the group’s members on charges of apostasy and conspiring against the ISIS self-declared Caliphate.
Abu Abdullah, an ISIS Sharia official, appears in the video executing his own brother after accusing him of disloyalty, apostasy and treason.
“Our loyalty to the Caliphate is greater than any family relations, and the law of Allah is above us all,” says Abu Abdullah before shooting his blindfolded younger brother in the head.
Reporting by: Sarbaz Yousef
Source: ARA News