Kurdish fighters break into a former security center for ISIS in northern Raqqa. Photo: ARA News
- UN Special Envoy angers Kurds, suggests federalism provokes Syrians
- ISIS extremists execute five Syrians on charges of spying for rebels in al-Bukamal
- ISIS attack kills ten in Kurdish-held Syrian town
- Islamic State fighters capture airbase eastern Syria
- Russian officials meet Syrian Kurdish blocs in Moscow after improvement of relations with Turkey
- US-backed SDF report new gains in anti-ISIS operation north Syria
- Syrian rebels launch major offensive on ISIS held-city near Iraqi border
ALEPPO – The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have seized thousands of documents and digital devices from the Islamic State (ISIS) militants, the Pentagon said on Wednesday.
On Tuesday, the SDF forces revealed that they captured the home of a Russian prince of ISIS and found many documents written in Russian and even Turkish language.