Kurdish fighters of the PKK. File photo
- Turkey unjustifiably killed 130 people in Kurdish southeast: Human Rights Watch
- Iraqi Kurdistan to pay Peshmerga salaries after earning $479.36m from oil exports in June
- Iranian Kurds: We have no contacts with Saudi Arabia
- Syrian Kurdish politicians released after protests
- Syrian Kurds declare Qamishli as capital for the new federal system
- Kurds clash with Syrian regime forces in Hasakah, casualties reported
- Iranian Kurds vow to respond to any government aggression
CIZRE – Turkish jets on Sunday struck seven targeted for the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) in the southeastern province of Hakkari.
The Turkish airstrikes hit fighting positions for the Kurdish rebels in Hakkari. It was not immediately clear how many fighters were killed in the strikes.