- Belgian authorities ban ‘Kurdistan culture week’ in Brussels
- Syriac Christians revive ancient language despite war
- Syrian Kurds form new political alliance, call for federalism as solution to ongoing civil war
- Syrian civil society organizations establish joint platform in Hasakah
- Kurds introduce own curriculum at schools of Rojava
- Kurds inaugurate educational institutes in Syria’s Afrin
Qamishli, Syria – Smart Center for Human Development and Psychological Consultations held a lecture on Thursday entitled “hand in hand to build our society” in the conference hall in Qamishli city, northeast of Syria.
The lecture included three sections; the first was a presentation on the center and its activities. The second was about human development; its goals, scopes, conditions and factors. The third was named “the dramatic triangle” which talks about assistance delivery to individuals or groups and the methodology to keep its flux just and steady”.
Maria, a staff member in the center, told ARA News “Our next step is capacity-building to our staff to be more effective in helping our society.”
Speaking to ARA News, lecturer Mohamad Issa said: “Since the start of the revolution, people became more interested in human development and we work on developing all Syrian societal components.”
Smart Center has held several workshops on various issues concerning civil society, organizational development, CSOs networking and neuro-language programming.
Reporting by: Rodi Ahmad
Source: ARA News
For the latest news follow us on Twitter
Join our Weekly Newsletter