- Peshmerga bombs ISIS headquarters near Mosul, at least 12 militants killed
- 125 Danish citizens have joined ISIS, returnees pose terror threat: Official
- ‘No common position’ on Assad after meeting
- U.S. forces and the Peshmerga storm ISIS stronghold, rescue 70 Kurdish hostages north Iraq
- Europe moves to thwart recruitment of foreign militants
- ISIS finance official killed in U.S.-led strike in Mosul
- US, Russia, Turkey and Saudi Arabia discuss Syria
MOSCOW – The United States and Russia have signed a memorandum of understanding that establishes air safety measures so pilots from the two countries steer clear of each other as they conduct separate bombing campaigns, the Pentagon said Tuesday.