- Iraqi army advances towards last ISIS pocket in Mosul
- Former US ambassador to UN calls for reducing American support to Iraq over Iran ties
- BBC reporter expelled from Turkey
- UN warns against ‘collective punishment’ of Iraqi population with alleged ISIS ties
- US-led coalition welcomes Iraqi announcement of end of ISIS caliphate
- Retaking Mosul doesn’t mean an end to civilian suffering, warns aid agency
Four Syrian men arrested after deadly Lebanese army raids on refugee camps last week have died, the military command said on Tuesday, blaming pre-existing conditions.
In response, a group calling itself “The Electronic Army of the Syrian Revolution” hacked Lebanese state television’s website on Tuesday, posting messages opposing the army.
Lebanese interior minister: Our army is not targeting Syrian refugees
Lebanese Interior Minister Nuhad al-Mashnouk said in an exclusive interview with Al Arabiya’s sister channel Al Hadath that he was “keen on the dignity and security of Syrian refugees,” stressing that the Lebanese army is not targeting Syrian refugees.
For the latest news follow us on Twitter
Join our Weekly Newsletter